http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lonesome Town

There's a place where lovers go
To cry their troubles away
And they call it Lonesome Town
Where the broken hearts stay

You can buy a dream or two,
To last you all through the years
And the only price you pay
Is a heart full of tears

Goin' down to lonesome town,
Where the broken hearts stay,
Goin' down to lonesome town
To cry my troubles away.

In the town of broken dreams,
The streets are filled with regret,
Maybe down in lonesome town,
I can learn to forget.

Maybe down in lonesome town,
I can learn to forget,
[Lonesome town]

* versão the legendary tiger man & rita redshoes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help
from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog?

I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? With thanks

Stop by my website - how to buy real cheap twitter followers

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home